Well, hello there. Look at you. You look like you’re ready to put yourself out there and be a key part in a growing team. Ideally, you’re one to two years into this agency life. You’re keen to hone your client relationship skills and help build successful businesses. You’re vocal and not a wallflower (you know that you’re a leader, but you’re not running the show) and you just want to do amazing work and advance your career.
- Project management, including creative revisions, coordination of meetings, approvals and workback schedules.
- Liaising with creative teams and internal resources to ensure that projects are running smoothly and on time.
- Taking an active role in the planning process by contributing to the project brief (positioning, key messages, mandatories, etc.).
- Coordination and execution of general/miscellaneous requests in the daily running of the account.
- Becoming the product/market expert, continually expanding your knowledge and sharing this information on a regular basis with team members.
- Developing strong relationships with internal team members.
- Ability to lead a piece of business while supporting on a number of additional pieces of business.
- Yearning to be a part of a growing agency.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- More to the point, you can check most of these off:
- Marketing communications and/or agency work experience is an asset.
- Ability to manage several tasks at once with minimum supervision.
- Exceptionally strong organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Computer literacy in G-Suite, Word, Excel and PowerPoint. KeyNote a plus.
- Strong team player with an open-mind and entrepreneurial spirit.
If you’re ready to make a step in your career, go ahead and Apply Now
Please do not apply via email or our website contact form. Only applications received via the Fitzii portal will be considered.