Well, hello there. Look at you. You look like you’re ready to lead. You’re four to five years into this agency life. You’ve got client management down to a fine art – and you know that you’ve got the strategic chops to make a leap. You’re not into agency drama; you just want to do amazing work and advance your career.
You could be the Account Supervisor / Ultimate Warrior we’re looking for. Famous Folks is expanding our Toronto office. Our focus is in the retail and real estate sectors, so if you’ve worked in these areas, you’ve got an edge over the competition. And if you can effortlessly* integrate the digital world into the real world, we should talk.
You’d make sure that everything we do for our clients is beautifully executed, while being on time, on budget, and on strategy. More specifically, you would:
- Guide clients through agency-client relationships, from on-boarding, quotes & estimates, timelines & budgets, and briefing – all the way through to creative execution.
- Work collaboratively to prioritize agency activity and creative team workloads.
- Think strategically. Help find the right answer, not the easy answer.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
More to the point, you have:
- Experience executing campaigns across all mediums. Digital experience including building websites and managing social campaigns driven by content are of particular interest to us.
- A compulsive need to organize stuff. You’ve uttered the words “upload it to Basecamp” in your sleep.
- A minimum of 4-5 years of agency / account management experience and a marketing or communications degree.
- Been described as charismatic, easy-going & brave. You possess a “go-getter” attitude and you’re able to roll with the punches.
- Must possess good communications, writing, editing, and proofing skills. If this point bugs you, tell us why?
If you’re ready to make a step in your career, reach out to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
*by “effortlessly”, we mean “seamlessly” and likely with a significant amount of effort.
Position: Web Developer, Halifax
We’re looking for a developer that’s a cross between Rembrant and Steve Wozniak, with the soul of Rambo.
We’re growing, which means we’re looking for a skilled full stack Web Developer to join our team. We’re looking for you.
We’ll love you forever and ever if you’re:
- Someone with an understanding of design and the ability to come up with interactive ideas.
- A problem solver who gets excited by building unexpected creations.
- Always keeping up on the latest web standards and have a healthy appetite to learn and grow on your own.
- Not shy about sharing ideas that would improve our online executions, or replace them with something better.
- Enthusiastic with a positive attitude; dedication, and willingness to work hard, sometimes under high production pressure.
Creativity is key: we don’t want mindless code crunchers. Experience in back and front end web development is important, and you’ll have the opportunity to use your voice and experience to shape a project. We want you to have great communication skills, continually look for growth and learning opportunities, and bring a positive, passionate attitude to your work.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
On a practical level, you will:
- Develop, manage, and maintain websites in a front-end and back-end capacity
- Write and maintain code for new and existing websites and applications, and develop enhancements as required
- Work effectively with agency teams teams
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Create and maintain clear and professional software documentation
You should have:
- Five years of experience in a marketing agency or digital shop
- A post-secondary education in programming or web development
- Extensive experience in a web developer and/or web programmer role
- Complex web project experience
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
If you’re ready to bang with the squad, reach out to us at email@example.com