(Performance Marketing Specialist)
We are looking for a Growth Marketing Manager to drive customer acquisition and bring all growth spend in house. As our subject-matter expert on everything digital marketing, you’ll take charge of all paid growth acquisition with your main focus on scaling spend on Facebook Ads, Google Adwords and other social platforms like that our demographic may frequent. You’ll have direct impact on revenue and be a key stakeholder in growth.
Digital marketing is not only your job, but your passion. You’re a self-starter who doesn’t wait for permission to take action and drive results. You enjoy working both autonomously and collaborating with a small creative team.
ABOUT OUR TEAM AND CLIENT
We launched a men’s skincare line (Black Wolf) incubated within Famous Folks (creative agency). We are an online direct-to-consumer brand targeting millennial men with a platform and voice around the fast paced nature of city living and the toll it takes on your skin.
We launched in June 2018 and have a 5-person team working on the brand. We have established a baseline digital sales funnel and a consistent sales pattern. We have ad sets testing regularly and have KPIs and data to support traction and areas to improve.
The business has operational excellence in place for manufacturing and fulfilment and is well funded for growth.
- Drive growth and strategy for all digital acquisition channels for
- Day to day management of paid marketing channels (Facebook, AdWords, etc.) with the support of a small team
- Create and manage user acquisition campaigns, monitor performance, and adjust spend accordingly
- Monitor effective campaign performance against benchmarks, analytics, and target ROI’s and KPI’s
- Drive optimization through A/B tests and experiments
- Analyze user behaviour data to increase traffic and improve conversion rates
- 2+ years of Growth Hacking experience either in a digital agency or a fast paced eCommerce start up
- Deep expertise in Facebook Power Editor, Google Adwords and Google Analytics
- Results/action oriented and passionate about growth
- Proven track record of success of driving growth and meaningful engagement
- Experience with SEO/SEM, and e-mail list building
- Experience in CRO and A/B and multivariate testing a plus
- In-depth knowledge of analytics tracking tools (Google Analytics, Other)
- Ability to thrive in a setting with minimal guidance, ambiguity, and quickly evolving goals
- Experience in marketing consumer products to Millennial males through digital channels and within the fashion/health/beauty sector is an advantage
- Great communication skills and ability to present results in a clear, concise manner
HERE ARE SOME OF THE PERKS OF JOINING OUR TEAM:
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive health and dental benefits
- A beautiful downtown office and a fun entrepreneurial culture
- Weekly remote Fridays or Friday Free lunch days
We want to hear from you. Interested applicants please tell us why you are the one at email@example.com